Wednesday 18 January 2012

Congratulation to my good friend.

Yesterday my good friend finally is a father. I still can't forget the innocent days where we just endless play games or kick a ball aimlessly. Now he has so much responsibilities and in a far away land that we can't do any of those anymore. At least now he can't claim to have no purpose in life.

Another friend commented he wished he had inform directly to us of his recent updates and not letting us only find out in his facebook or blog afterwards. After all we are all his personal best friends. I know he is right but I have no comments on that. The only thing that comes to my mind was

Congratulation, my brother. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I miss those aimless kickabouts. Someday we will be doing aimless things again. Life diverges, life converges.

    ReplyDelete